- admin on What good is prayer?
- vivatube on What good is prayer?
- small clothier on My Smart Car
- small clothier on How Corporations Buy Politicians
- nspo on Man or Cockroach?
Tag Archives: Learning
Posted on June 14, 2018 by admin
Thursday, June 14, 2018 Many years ago (1974) I finished my Ph.D. work at Indiana University. A part of that work was the writing of a dissertation. I thought it had been posted to a readily available University library, but … Continue reading →
Posted in Academics | Tagged Extroversion, Introversion, Learning, Social Facilitation | Leave a comment